The purpose of the Risk Disclosure Statement (“the Statement”) is to provide the Client with appropriate guidance on the nature and risks of the server rental program offered by EasyNodes (hereafter the “Company”). The Client acknowledges, understands and agrees with the risks disclosed below.
Our Risk Disclosure Policy supplements our TOS policy. This policy relates to your master-noding of decentralized currencies not issued by any central bank i.e. cryptocurrencies.
Cryptocurrencies are not governed by any regulatory authority; their market is non-centralized and non-regulated. Before using our service, you should research Cryptocurrencies carefully. Due to this fact, our Cryptocurrencies Master-noding services are not suitable for everyone. Participants have the potential for cryptocurrency losses as, although we do not trade cryptocurrencies, the process of master-noding still carries risks. You must acknowledge the substantial risks and potential for losses related to master-noding of cryptocurrencies and cryptocoins, and accept the terms of this Agreement prior to using the services offered through this website. The Company accepts no responsibility for any loss or financial damage suffered under this pretext.
You agree by using and/or by continuing to use the Service that you are entering into a legally binding contract and have read, understood and accepted this supplement to our TOS;
- The Company will not accept any liability or responsibility for any losses resulting from your use of the Services;
- The Company will process your deposits in cryptocurrencies and hold the same for you at our absolute discretion;
- If you are an employee or contractor of a financial services firm or any other firm that has controls over the financial transactions in which its employees and contractors deal, you will give us proper notice of this and of any restrictions that apply to your dealing;
- The information provided to us in your application form and at any time thereafter is true and accurate in all respects;
- You have considered your own financial circumstances, needs and objectives and concluded that dealing in Master-noding Activities is appropriate for you.
- You warrant that you understand the Risks, Terms and Conditions of Transactions entered into with the Company, (regardless of information supplied by the Company) and are willing to take on those Risks;
- The Company does not, nor do any of its Directors, Officers, Agents or Employees, guarantee repayment of Capital or Payment of Income in relation to any funds deposited with the Company or any Transactions undertaken;
- No part of any funds remitted by you have been the proceeds of any illegal activity or used for any terrorist financing or money laundering activities. You agree to provide such information related to you/your business and financial affairs as may be reasonably requested by the Company in order to comply with the Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act or other legislative requirements.
- Recommendations are not guaranteed. The generic market recommendations provided by the Company are based solely on the judgment of its personnel and should be considered as such. Any market recommendations provided are generic only and may or may not be consistent with the market positions or intentions of the Company and/or its affiliates. The generic market recommendations of the Company are based upon information believed to be reliable, but the Company cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness thereof or represent that following such generic recommendations will reduce or eliminate the risk inherent in masternoding cryptocurrencies.
- No guarantees of profit.
- There are no guarantees of profit nor of avoiding losses when master-noding cryptocoins. The Client has received no such guarantees from the Company, nor from any of its representatives. The Client is aware of the risks inherent in masternoding cryptocurrencies and is financially able to bear such risks and withstand any losses incurred.
- The Company bears no responsibility for any loss that arises as a result of delayed or unreceived communication sent to the Client by the Company.
- The Company bears no responsibility for any loss that arises as a result of encrypted information sent to the Client by the Company, that has been accessed via unauthorised means.
- The Client is solely responsible for the privacy of any information contained within the communication received by the Company. The Company has no responsibility regarding any loss as a result of authorized/unauthorised access to all information between the Company and the Client by third persons.
- Cryptocurrencies are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to devaluation, low volume or severe shifts in market sentiments
- You should consider whether you understand how master-noding cryptocurrencies works and whether you can afford to take the high risk of loss.
You should not deal in these products unless you have the necessary knowledge and expertise, you understand the characteristics of these products and your exposure to risk. You should also be satisfied that the product is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial position. In addition, use of our Services can never be considered safe.
Similarly, Blockchain is an independent public peer-to-peer network and is not controlled in any way or manner by the Company, the Company shall not be responsible for any failure and/or mistake and/or error and/or breach which shall occur in Blockchain or in any other networks in which the Cryptocurrencies are being issued and/or traded. The Company makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, regarding the Blockchain functionality nor for any breach of security in the Blockchain.
Since the Company master-nodes via websites and computer applications, system errors might occur. You should be aware of the risks that may result from any 3rd-party system failure, which could mean that orders may be delayed or even fail.
You acknowledge that there are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based masternode hosting/renting system including, but not limited to the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connections, the risk of malicious software introduction, the risk that third parties may obtain unauthorized access to information and/or assets (including your cryptocurrencies) stored on your behalf, cyber-attack, the cryptocurrency network failure (such as blockchain), computer viruses, communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays you may experience when using the Services, howsoever caused, spyware, scareware, Trojan horses, worms or other malware that may affect your computer or other equipment, or any phishing, spoofing or other attack. You should also be aware that SMS and email services are vulnerable to spoofing and phishing attacks and should use care in reviewing messages purporting to originate from EasyNodes.
The Company does not make representation or warranty for any interruptions, loss or damages due to computer viruses, scareware, Trojan horses, malware or any other harmful software. The Company shall not liable for any malicious or digital robbery/crime losses affecting you while using our website or services.
Our fees and charges are set out on our website (https://easynodes.club). Please be aware of the charges that apply to you, because such costs and charges will affect your profitability.
Past performance is not an indication of future performance. The value of your staked coins can go down as well as up and although mathematical algorithms are used to generate a specific number of coins from your rented equipment, the value of those coins is directly proportional to market sentiment.
Any opinions, news, research, analysis, prices, or other information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. The Company shall not be responsible for any loss arising from any investment based on any recommendation, forecast or other information provided.
All other clauses related to amendment, severability, indemnification, wavier, notices, contacts and governing laws remain same as stated in TOS.