1. Information we collect
Depending on which service you use we collect different kinds of information from or about you.
- Information you provide during Account Registration such as Name, email ID, Birth Date Month and Year, Gender and Address.
- When you contact us we may receive additional information such as contents of the message, the attachments which you provide or any other information you send us. We may also receive a confirmation when you open a mail sent by us.
- If you use our service to purchase any product or service from us, we may receive your Payment information such as the source from which you make the payment, account authentication information or contact details.
- Our Social Network Features allows users to interact with others, share texts, pictures or videos. By using these features you agree that your content may be viewed by other users and third parties we do not control. We may collect information such as the contents you like and comment on, the messages you leave to interact or the transaction you do on our marketplace.
- We may collect info which others provide such as information, location or picture of you or when they share the contact of yours.
- We may collect info about the groups you interact with or the contact info you provide when you sync your contact details from a device.
- We may collect the device information where you may use or install our services depending upon the permissions you have granted. We may link the information from your different devices which helps us to provide consistent service across your devices.
- At times we may ask for KYC details. The reason will be described when it’s done so.
- We may store cookies and collect information such as your IP address, browser type, Internet Service Provider, Operating System, date/time stamp and referring URL. Cookies contain small information that enables us to recognize you which helps in various ways such as to record your preferences and provide user friendly service.
- If you link our service with a third party account, we receive info about that account such as authentication details from third party to authorize your account. This info is to the extent you allow through your third party account.
2. How we use this information
We use this info to provide the best possible service we can, in various ways such as
- Operating and Maintenance of our services
- Understand and analyse how to improve our services and provide the best.
- Develop new products and features to improve our services and make your stay more fun, engaging and rewarding
- To track and measure the performance of our platforms.
- To process transactions you do within the platform.
- To review and take suggestive measures to improve our marketing.
- To maintain two-way communication with you to attend to and solve your doubts and queries and to provide information about latest updates in our services..
- To send notifications.
- To find and prevent frauds, scams and any act done with ill intentions.
- To comply with laws, Terms of Service or other legal requirements.
3. How we share this information
- If you register with us through a referral link from your friend or someone in your contact we may use this information to intimate them about your registration or when you make a purchase within the platform and our affiliate has earned a commission, we may use the info to intimate them about the transactions.
- When you use the platform and use its features such as tagging another member or using the messaging feature, we may send a notification to the person you tagged or sent message.
- We may share information with third party vendors and providers of services for promotional or marketing purposes and to provide you with information relevant to you such as product or service announcements, special offers or any other information.
- Information may be shared to any potential acquirer, successor or assignee as part of any prospective merger or acquisition, sale of assets or any similar transactions.
- Information may be disclosed or shared to comply with any legal requirements or special requests or in cases like fraud, security or technical issues.
4. How can you know or delete the information with us
In case you wish to know the information we have about you, you can request the same by contacting us here and we will provide you the information within a month.
You can also contact us at the same place if you wish to delete your data with us.
5. Third Party Products and Services
You may access the third party products or services through the platform by say clicking a link put by any advertiser, or shared in messages or social timeline by any member. We are not responsible for the policies of those third parties.
We put security at utmost priority and take all possible measures to protect the data and information of users. But please take note that on Internet 100% security cannot be guaranteed.
If there are changes to policy we will post the same on our privacy page https://easynodes.club/terms/privacy. We suggest you to review this from time to time. If there is any material change we will notify you.
8. Data Protection Right under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The residents of EEA have following data protection rights.
- You can access, modify or delete your information by contacting us at our helpdesk
- You can restrict the processing of your information by contacting us at our helpdesk
- You can opt out of the marketing communications company sends by clicking the unsubscribe link in the mail.
- You can withdraw your consent to collect and process your information. Please note the processing of information before the withdrawal request will not affect its lawfulness.
- You have the right to complain to data protection authority about our collection and processing of your information. Please contact your data protection authority for further details.
9. Your Options
You may use some features of the platform without registering an account thereby, limiting the information company collects.
You may unsubscribe from mailing list if you do not wish to receive communication from us. If you wish to do so just click the unsubscribe link in the mails you receive from company.
You may anytime delete or prevent the settings of cookies by website, by adjusting your browser settings. However, in this case not all features of the platform will be usable or personalized to you.
10. Contact Us
If you have any question, doubt or concern please contact us through our helpdesk.
POBLACION WARD 1
MINGLANILLA, CEBU 6046